Cubiscan 125 Static Cubing and Dimensioning Systems
The CubiScan 125 small, static cubing-system utilizes a combination of sensing technologies to measure and weigh boxes and irregular-shaped parts, and items with an integrated, high-accuracy scale.
Small, irregular items and parts are precision measured using infrared sensing technology. Larger boxed items are measured with ultrasonic sensors. Within the medical, pharmaceutical, apparel, hardware, and consumer goods distribution industries, the CubiScan 125 helps to improve storage-space planning, carton-size selection, repacking, check-weighing and shipment manifesting.
Together, the integrated control panel and display, allow for outputs to a user-supplied PC. To provide options for menu-driven operator control, data storage/transfer, and diagnostics the system comes equipped with the proprietary interface software, Qbit™. By adding other additional, useful accessories (mobile cart, portable power supply, handheld barcode scanner, and label printers) companies can easily create a workstation, complete for mobile cubing, weighing, and identification.
This flexible, economic CubiScan solution helps to fulfill dimensional weight accuracy with its powerful sensing technologies for most cubing and weighing applications.
Warehousing and Distribution Features:
- Designed specifically to measure and weigh small parts, irregular shaped, and boxed items
- Designed to work with and interface to warehouse management system software
- Facilitates storage location selection, order picking, carton selection, and shipment planning
- Compatible with case packing/load optimization software packages
- Eliminates manual data entry and protects data integrity
- Provides data useful for retail shelf-space allocation (planogramming)
- Easy to use Windows® based software interface
- Real-time or batch-mode data transfer to host system available
- Mobile system moves anywhere in the warehouse or pick isles
- Dimensional and weight data available in metric and/or imperial units
- Uses sensing technology which is safe for both operators and package contents
- Length: 42 in (1,067 mm)
- Width: 44 in (1,118 mm)
- Height: 52 in (1,321 mm)
- Weight: 130 lbs (59 kg)
- Measurement Range: boxed items irregular items
- Length: 0.5 in (13 mm) to 24 in (610 mm) 0.1 in (2 mm) to 18.0 in (450 mm)
- Width: 0.5 in (13 mm) to 30 in (762 mm) 0.1 in (2 mm) to 18.0 in (450 mm)
- Height: 0.5 in (13 mm) to 36 in (914 mm) 0.1 in (2 mm) to 12.0 in (305 mm)
- Measurement Increment: 0.1 in (2 mm) 0.05 in (1 mm)
- Measurement Time: < 3 seconds < 5 seconds
- Weight Capacity: 0.005 to 50 lbs(0.002 to 25 kg)
- Weight Increment: 0.005 lbs (0.002 kg)
- Object Colors: All Colors Opaque
- Measuring Sensor: Infrared light beam and ultrasonic
- Weight Sensor: Three load cells
- Connectivity: Serial (1), Ethernet (1), USB (1)
- User Interface, Minimum PC Specifications: Integrated touch screen display/ QBIT™ software, Windows 7/XP/95/98/NT/2000, Pentium II processor, 20 megabytes of disk space, screen resolution setting of 800 X 600
- Power Requirements: 95 – 250 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 32˚ – 104˚ F (0˚ to 40˚ C)
- Humidity: 0 – 90% non-condensing
- Display: TFT LCD touch screen; Displays L, W, H, weight, unit of measure, 2D and height profile, and diagnostic codes
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.