Digital Design Evolution I-Hp High Resolution Inkjet Printer
The Evolution I™ Inkjet Printer is an affordable, high-resolution printer—driven by technology from Hewlett-Packard. The compact design and reliable printing makes it a great addition to most industrial packaging operations.
Delivering bold, highly legible characters, the Evolution I offers optimum print resolution of 300 dpi at up to 200 feet per minute. It can be tailored to print one 1/2″ line or two 7/32” lines.
The Evolution I is supplied with a built-in font system, which can be extended to add fonts, logos and other symbols. Ideal for applications involving the printing of lot numbers, product codes, or other non-variable text.
The complete printing system includes a handheld controller, printhead module with built-in product sensor, flash card reader, mounting bracket and power supply. Its network capabilities and PC control allows businesses to create an enterprise-wide printing solution.
Digital Design The Evolution I™ Features:
- Alpha/Numeric character set, plus special characters
- Ability to control up to 32 printheads
- Bracketry capable of mounting up to 4 printheads
- Character Heights: 1/2″ or 7/32″
- Character Length: 24 at 1/2″ height; 48 at 7/32″ height
- Print Resolution: 300dpi at 200 fpm
- Programmable line speed
- Programmable print direction
- Programmable print delay
- Inter-character spacing
- Inverted printing
- Language prompts: English and Spanish
Digital Design The Evolution I™ Specifications:
- Production Speed: Up to 200 fpm
- Ink Cartridge Volume: 42cc (supply monitoring)
- Ink Colors: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow
- Power Requirements: 110-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 5 Amp
- Environmental: 50°–104°F; up to 80% RH
- Controller Dimensions: 4.125″W x 8.750″L x 1.5″D
- Printhead Module Dimensions: 2″W x 4″D x 3″H
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.