Label Mill LM3510 Automatic Print and Apply System
The Label Mill LM3510 label printer applicator has more built-in features and capabilities than most any other applicator in the industry.
Unlike other print and apply labeling machines and systems, the LM3510 provides over 2 dozen I/O points, allowing integration to scales, bar-code scanners, product diverters, automatic machines, conveyor lines, remote trigger, second trigger for variable data, tamp synchronization, and indicator signals such as low label, low ribbon, printer error, batch done, and more.
Using the easy touch screen user interface, many of the standard features are easy to enter. When using this equipment with the user friendly, password protected software, features include a batch counter, job storage, operational modes, trigger polarity, and printer status outputs.
Label Mill 3510 Features:
- Heavy Duty Industrial Design
- 12 Inch Label Storage Spool Standard
- Swing Away Tamp Assemble
- User-Friendly Operating Software
- Batch Counter
- Job Storage
- Printer Status Outputs
- Left and Right-Hand Designs
- 15 Auxiliary I/O Points (Factory Programmable)
- Hand Held User Interface
- Touch Screen User Interface
- Serial Interface Ports (Two / Factory Programmable)
- Encoder Port / Conveyor Interface
- Dual Trigger Inputs
- Power Unwind Label Storage Spool
- Either-Net Interface (Factory Programmable)
- Tandem Labelers / Zero Down time
- System Status Light Tower
- Smart Tamp
Label Mill 3510 Specifications:
- Labeling Speed/Rate: Up to 16″ per second.
Appx 10-90 labels per minute, depending on label and product size.
- Print Method: Thermal transfer and direct thermal
- Interface: Centronics parallel, RS-232c Serial, Ethernet, Wireless, USB
- Application Method: Tamp is standard. Wipe-on, flag, blow, corner-wrap, swing tamp optional.
- Bar Codes: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, CODE 3912/5, CODE 128, CODABAR, MSI, 2/5, CODE 93, UPC Bookland, Matrix 2/5, POSTNET, UCC/EAN 128, PDF-417, Maxicode, Data Matrix
- Bar Code Ratios: 1:2, 1:3, 5:2
- Interface Sensors: Product sensor-photo eye/limit switch/PLC input. Auxiliary output with connector standard.
- Electrical: 115 VAC / 60Hz – 250W idle, 600 running
- Human Readable Fonts: 12 proportional and mono-spaced fonts including OCR-A and OCR-B representations and an outline font. American and European characters, uppercase and lower case with descenders (code table 850)
- Air Requirements: 80 psi/3 cfm when equipped with tamp, flag, blow, swing,
or corner wrap
- Environment: Operating 50-95°F, 15-85% HR, non-condensing
- Label Size: Minimum 1″ wide x 1/2″ long
- General Size: 25″W x 22″D x 21″H
- Weight: 61 lbs. with u-arm
- Label Roll Capacity: 12″ maximum outside diameter wound on 3″ ID core
- Additional Options: Variety of print engines, left-hand models, alarm, upgrade for longer labels, power unwind for larger spools.
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.