Label Mill LM4005 Automatic Apply System
The Label Mill LM4005 label applicator system is high speed and heavy-duty.
Microprocessor controlled, the LM4005 has a unique modular design. This machine allows the standard peeler arm, tamp module, or a flag module.
Control features include all the hardware and software necessary to support the tamp, blow, wipe-on and flag applicator.
System has a two-line backlit display and the interface makes all configurations quick and easy.
Label Mill 4005 Features:
- Speeds up to 1400 Inches a Minute
- Heavy Duty DC Drive
- Dynamic Motor Control
- 12 Inch Label Storage Spool Standard
- Heavy Duty Industrial Design
- User-Friendly Operating Software
- Automatic Set-Up
- Batch Counter
- Left and Right-Hand Designs
- Hand Held User Interface
- Optional System Status Light
- Optional System Status Light Tower
- Optional Smart Tamp
- Optional Loose Loop Interface to Thermal Printer
Label Mill 4005 Specifications:
- Labeling Speed/Rate: 1400 linear inches of web per minute standard
- Drive System: Heavy duty 1⁄8 hp DC drive motor
- Label Placement: Up to +⁄- 1⁄32” when labels are produced to specifications and product handling is controlled
- Electrical: 115 VAC/60Hz – 6 amps
- Label Roll Capacity: 12” maximum outside diameter wound on a 3” I.D. core.
- Air Requirements: 80 psi/3 cfm when equipped with tamp, flag, blow, swing, or corner wrap
- Label Size: Minimum 1⁄2” wide x 1⁄2” long. Maximum 61⁄2” wide x 12” long
- Application Method: Tamp, wipe-on, flag, blow, corner-wrap, and swing tamp
- Environment: Operating 50-95° F, 15-85% RH, non-condensing
- General Size: 25”W x 22”D x 21”H
- Weight: 60 lbs. with u-arm
- Product Sensors: Photoelectric or dry contact (mechanical limit switch)
- Additional Options: Left or right-hand models, custom systems
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.