Sealed Air Paper Cushioning Systems
Sealed Air offers versatile paper packaging systems that deliver economical, easy-to-use and reliable cushioning and void fill solutions for a wide range of packing applications.
The PackTiger® Paper Cushioning System creates up to 150 custom-length paper pads per minute. This environmentally-sound cushioning solution easily integrates into current packaging environments. Its easy-to-use control panel stores up to 24 custom pad configurations—ideal for use at either manual or online pack stations.
The PackTiger® Hybrid™ machine gives users the option of producing either void-fill or cushioning material with just a flip of a switch. Utilizing 17″ x 20″ 100%-recycled paper, the operator can create pads of variable length and density. The PackTiger Hybrid is well-suited for operations requiring small to medium void fill solutions, as well as more demanding blocking and bracing applications. This tabletop or stand mounted system can be configured to accommodate on-line stations or used in batching environments.
Both the PackTiger® and PackTiger® Hybrid™ systems use a unique crimping process to produce strong, supportive pads that are easily manipulated and adjusted for specific packing needs.
Sealed Air Paper Cushioning System Features:
- Manual or Automatic Operation
- 24 Custom Pad Configuration Memory
- Push Button or Foot Pedal Operation
- Bottom Loading Material Feed
- Creates Void Fill or Cushioning Pads
- Sheet-Fed Paper Source
- Just-In-Time, Batched or Online Delivery
- Tabletop or Stand Mounted
Sealed Air Paper Cushioning System Specifications:
- Electrical: 110-120V, Single Phase, 9.1 Amp, 50/60 Hz; 220-240 V, Single Phase,
7 Amp, 50 Hz
- Weight: 309 lbs. (without roll)
- Overall Size: 34″L x 27″W x 59″H
- Electrical: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5 Amp, Single Phase
- Weight: 56 lbs.
- Overall Size: 25.9″L x 21.1″W x 16.5″H (Unit Only); 43″L x 33″W x 72″H (with Stand)
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.