Texwrap St-2010 Intermittent Motion 2-Belt Side Shrink Sealer W/ Pneumatic Head
The Texwrap ST-2010 intermittent side seal wrapper works perfect for applications where the product length or height exceeds the L-sealer capacity and can wrap products up to 10″ high and 20″ wide.
With the 2-belt design, the 2010 has the capabilities to make the end seal prior to the side seal, allowing the equipment to space the products apart prior to entering the in-feed conveyor.
Equipment comes with premium features, not offered on other competitive, standard models – such as the low-mount film cradle, touchscreen library to recall package setups, and an automatic dwell time compensator.
The ST-2010 is easy to use and works well for moderate usage for consistent operation, outputting a film/conveyor speed of 100 feet per minute. With the easy to use Allen-Bradley controls, restricted service-level menus and AC VFD drives, this model is popular with both maintenance staff and operators.
Texwrap ST-2010 Features:
- Large product size capacity
- Allen-Bradley controls
- Maximum film capacity: 32” CF
- Texwrap Round Seal side seal
- Easy change-over “tool-less” set up
- Color touchscreen with set-up product memory & machine diagnostics
- Upstream / downstream handshaking, quick connect cable system for additional equipment
- Welded tubular construction with powder coat finish
- Internal scrap take up with film break and take up reel alarms
- Sensorless vector AC drives
- Fully guarded
Texwrap ST-2010 Specifications:
- Maximum package size: 10”H x 20”W x infinite length
- Minimum package size: 4”L x 2”W (standard), 2”L x 2”W (with closing conveyor)
- Conveyor Width: 20”
- Cross Seal Width: 24”
- Cross Seal Drive: Pneumatic
- Maximum Film Width: 32” centerfolded
- Electrical requirements: 208/240 Vac, 1 phase, 18/15 amps
- Air requirements: 80 PSI, 5CFM
- Conveyor height: 32” to 37”
- Maximum film speed: 100 FPM
- Operator control panel: Color touch screen
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.