Signode MOD-GPX SS Stainless Steel Strapping Machine
The Signode MOD-GPX SS is designed specifically for harsh – cold, damp environments where corrosion resistance is a requirement. Shorr Packaging works with Signode to provide reliable semi-automatic and automatic stainless steel plastic strapping equipment options such as this.
The modular “interchangable components” help make maintenance and service disruptions minimal. Locator plates, latches, and electrical quick-disconnects ensure secure and specific alignment.
The MOD-GPS strapper comes equipped with build-in diagnostics, simplifying troubleshooting and minimizing downtime. HMI (Human Machine Interface) can recognize and identify the key problem areas, helping to find an immediate fix. With the “Module Exchange Program”, machines can be replaced “next day” if your production system needs repair – saving personnel, time and money.
Signode MOD-GPX SS Features:
- Patented automatic cut-off and refeed (ACR) automatically ejects misfed strap, rethreads itself and continues strapping.
- An integrated work light in the accumulator area assists with visual inspections.
- A unique chute design for consistent feeding.
- Quick release heat knife assembly to speed up routine maintenance.
Signode MOD-GPX SS Options:
- Conveyor interlock kit
- High leg kit
- Floor lock kit
- Single compression up to 120 lbs. @ 90 lbs. psi Automatic Cut-off and Refeed
- Roller top
- 3-phase power
- Upstream photo eye
- Foot switch
- Low strap indicator
Signode MOD-GPX SS Specifications:
- Cycle rate: Up to 70 straps per minute. Actual production will vary depending on package size, chute size and operator dexterity. Maximum package weight: 100 lbs.
- Maximum applied tension: Up to 200 lbs.
- Strapping: 5 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm and 12 mm Contrax polypropylene Electrical requirements: 120 volt, 60 Hz
- Shipping weight: 600 lbs.
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.