Lantech S-300XT Simple Automation Stretch Wrapper
The Lantech® S-300XT system improves stretch wrapping productivity by reducing operator involvement. Stretch film is automatically applied to the pallet to begin the wrapping process; once complete, the XT Cut and Clamp® captures and cuts the film at the end of the wrap cycle. This Simple Automation™ process saves two minutes of fork truck driver labor per load.
The S-300XT comes equipped with Pallet Grip®, Lantech’s patented wrapping solution, which locks loads to the pallet to prevent shifting and slipping.
Available options include an Extended Roll Carriage, allowing use of a 30-inch wide roll of stretch film, thus wrapping more of the load with each rotation. For added flexibility, choose the High Speed Wrapping option, which allows the wrap arm to rotate at speeds up to 15 rpm.
Solid construction and performance means no scheduled preventive maintenance. The S-300XT is backed by Lantech’s comprehensive, unlimited cycle, 3-year warranty.
Lantech® S-300XT Features:
- Simple Automation™ System
- Cut and Clamp® Film Capture
- Reduces Operator Involvement
- Wraps 30 to 40 loads per hour
- Click-n-Go™ Remote
- No Scheduled Preventive Maintenance
- 3-year Warranty
- 30″ Film Delivery System
- 15 RPM Wrap Arm Speed
- 110″ Wrap Height
- Base Mount
- Cold Package
- Extended Warranty
- Lexan Plastic Cover
- Pre-Stretch Gears: 100-300%
- Seismic Protection Package
- Static Collection Brush
- Top Sheet Wrap
- Two-Speed Roll Carriage and Wrap Arm
- Wrap Cycle Pause
Lantech® S-300XT Specifications:
- Peak Production Speed: 30 to 40 loads/hour
- Maximum Load Size Diagonal: 76″
- Maximum Load Height: 80″
- Maximum Load Weight: Floor Capacity
- Wrap Arm Zone: 90″
- Wrap Arm Drive: 3/4 HP TEFC
- Wrap Arm Speed (variable): 12 RPM
- Pallet Grip: Standard
- XT Cut & Clamp: Standard
- Film Delivery System: Power Roller-Stretch
- Standard Pre-Stretch: 200%
- EZ Thread™ Roll Carriage: Standard
- Wrapping Force: Variable (Electric)
- Film Capacity: 10″ Roll Diameter
- Standard Film Width: 20″
- Machine Size: 144″W x 157″L x 121″H
- Shipping Weight: 3300 lbs.
- Electrical: 115V, 20A
- Warranty: 3 Years
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.