Lantech Lan-Ringer Automatic Horizontal Stretch Wrapper
The Lantech® Lan-ringer® automatic horizontal stretch wrapper is a custom-built machine designed for unusual or extremely heavy loads requiring consistent, high-wrap force or are otherwise not suitable for turntable-style wrappers. Ideal for high-volume, 24/7 end-of-the-line wrapping environments.
Performance features of the Lan-ringer include: an industrial-strength steel precision ring bearing, an exclusive dual support roll carriage, a 5 HP “all in one” drive system, Allen Bradley PLC for consistent results, a robust power-thru conveyor system and a Lan-logix™ state of the art control system.
The Lan-ringer orbital stretch wrapper is a proven performer across many industries, such as textiles, construction products and fabricated metals. The Lan-ringer is supported by a comprehensive, one-year, unlimited cycle warranty—ensuring long-term reliability and durability.
Lantech® Lan-ringer® Features:
- Power-Thru® Conveyor System
- Heavy-duty Ring Bearing
- Power® Stretch Film Delivery System
- 5″-tthick Steel Precision Bearing
- Exclusive Dual Support Roll Carriage
- Lenze 5HP “All in One Unit” Drive System
- Allen-Bradley Panel View 600 Plus Touchscreen
- Lan-logix™ Control System
Lantech® Lan-ringer® Specifications:
- Minimum Load Length (with power-thru conveyor): 24″ (20″ Film) or 36″ (30″ Film)
- Minimum Load Length (without power-thru conveyor): 60″ (20″ Film) or 72″ (30″ Film)
- Ring Diameter Sizes: 40″, 60″, 75″, 90″
- PLC: Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1500
- HMI / Touchscreen: Allen-Bradley PanelView 600+ Monochrome
- Logic: Lan-Logix™ powered by RS Logix 500
- Power Roller-Stretch®: 150% Standard; 100-300% Available
- Wrapping Force: Adjustable
- Film Capacity: 10″ Roll Diameter; 20″ Film Width
- Film Break Detection: Standard
- Electrical Requirements: 460V
- Air Requirements: 3-5 CFM, 80 PSI, Clean, Dry Air
- Warranty: 1 Year; Unlimited Cycles
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.
ShorrExpress® Poly Mailers are an economical alternative to Kraft Mailers (that boast the same level of protection) due to the innovative blend of layered lightweight resin material and reinforced bubble-lining. Perfect for operations with rapid fulfillment needs.