Wexxar/Bel Bel250 / Bel250ss Adjustable Fully-Automatic Case Sealer
The BEL 250 is a fully-automatic, top and bottom case taper that handles up to 25 cases per minute. The innovative machine design is highlighted by the Snap Folder flap fold technology. This user-friendly feature safeguards operators by eliminating the hazards presented by traditional flap kickers.
Case size changes can be quickly accomplished from either side of the machine in three easy steps, thus increasing packaging operation uptime. The BEL 250 also comes standard with stainless steel DEKKA high-performance tape heads.
The BEL 250 is a premier machine offering easy operation, coupled with rugged construction—all contained in a surprisingly small footprint for a fully-automatic machine.
Related models include:
BEL 250SS (type 304 stainless steel construction)
Accommodates case sizes:
- Minimum (L x W x H): 8″ x 6″ x 4.5″
- Maximum (L x W x H): 22″ x 15″ x 15.75″
Wexxar/BEL BEL250 Features:
- 25 Cases Per Minute
- Snap Folder Flap Fold Technology
- Full Automation with Small Footprint
- Uni-Drive Case Transport System
- DEKKA High-Performance Tape Heads
- Modular Design
- Adjustable Carton Stand
- A-42 Rotary Accumulation Turntable
- Total Lock Caster Wheels with Extension Adjustment
- Roller Conveyor for Infeed and Outfeed
- Flexible Conveyor
- Spare Parts Kits for Machine Maintenance
- S-10 Packing Conveyor with Programmable Weigh Scale
- ErgoLevel Packing Height Adjustment
Wexxar/BEL BEL250 Specifications:
- Speed: 25 Cases Per Minute (CPM)
- Case Size Minimum (L x W x H): 8″ x 6″ x 4.5″
- Case Size Maximum (L x W x H): 22″ x 15″ x 15.75″
- High Tensile C-Beam Aluminum Frame
- DEKKA Stainless Steel Tape Heads
- Motor and Gear Reducer
- Magnetic Motor Starter
- Uni-Drive Conveyor System
Shorr Packaging stands behind all the packaging equipment we represent, with a service network that extends throughout the contiguous U.S.
Our packaging automation specialists offer complete support for equipment selection, integration, installation, training, maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and parts procurement.
All of Shorr’s service technicians are factory certified and dedicated to ensuring that your packaging equipment is always operating at peak performance.