A retail marketing company was looking for a copack partner on a large scale opportunity assembling and filling multi-vendor displays to be in store before the holiday season. The retail marketer knew they needed help with available space and labor to fulfill the project. Shorr leveraged a long-term relationship and industry expertise in contract packaging to offer a solution.efficient and scalable solution. Shorr leveraged industry expertise and ShorrPack to offer cost-effective co-packing and kitting services.
Shorr’s experience and contract packaging capabilities delivered impactful results.
Contract packaging involves a process where separate items are grouped, packaged, and supplied together. Shorr has talented designers that will work with you to create product-specific packaging. We also maintain quality, preformatted packaging materials in flat and knock-down configurations, ready for “just-in-time” assembly and delivery.
Our specially trained team collaborated with the retail marketer to manage:
- 150,000 square feet of warehouse space in close proximity to highways in a good labor market
- Equipment to fulfill assembly and kitting process
- Labor and labor management
Shorr resources went beyond a simple distribution model to include:
- Secured warehouse space quickly with a short-term lease
- Set up the warehousing space to efficiently execute the project
- Assembled and loaded 11,500 displays
- Shipped in three waves, 100% on time and in full (OTIF)
- Facilitated significant labor and freight savings
- SQF Level-2 Certified Facilities
- Best-in-Class Warehouse and Inventory Management
- Improved Workflow, Material Handling, and Output
- Reduced Multi-Shaft Production
- Reduced Storage and Warehouse Requirements
- Reduced Workplace Hazards and Other Risks